Wednesday, February 07, 2007

News

Marion- editor at Balberry Press (for York Notes) let me know today that my notes have sold quite well and are being sent for a reprint! Guess that's good news. Cheered me up after a VERY tiring day.

And it's inspired me to do some writing.

I caught the last forty minutes or so of a wonderful film yesterday. It was in Italian with subtitles. It's called Life is Beautiful. Have you seen it? I can't recommend the film enough. In fact, I loved it so much that I've ordered myself a copy to watch it properly and as I've been studying WW1 and some WW2 literature with one of my classes, I will vet it then possibly let them see it.

Having seen The Return and Smoking Aces recently at the cinema, I can certainly say, I much preferred Life is Beautiful. A really moving film. Make sure you have tissues handy if you intend to watch it.