Monday, July 03, 2006

Information Technology

I am fully functional once more- as far as the internet is concerned! It was scary not having proper access to the big old WWW for over a week. Just goes to show how dependent we have all become.(Well, I certainly have) It is so convenient isn't it?

In fact one of the questions on the paper I'm currently examining put forward the suggestion that advances in Information Technology remove the need for schools... What do you imagine 325 teeneagers thought, in response? You might be surprised!

On the news front... Steve, my editor for the Philip Allan Units (now Hodder), recently told me that the Year 7 project is in production so that's good. I've just got to tidy up a few details on my section of the Year 8 one and then do my bit of the Year 9 one for the September deadline and that's that project sorted. It'll be good to see the finished product. I'll keep you all posted on that.

Well, this is my official break from work- alongside a bowl of soup and Eva Cassidy, so I'd better get back to it. Still have 53 scripts left.