Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Lost Voice

I have laryngitis at the moment, following acute bronchitis, which is ongoing. Consequently I HAVE LOST MY VOICE.

My speaking voice that is. Not my writing voice!

Now, that might be seen as a welcome gift to some (taking a break from chitter chatter) but it has proved to be extremely upsetting and exceptionally frustrating to me.

I have figured out that I quite like talking... to nice people that is. And anyone who comes to see me here, on my blog, must indeed be nice! Therefore, let me share more details about the news, referenced in my last post.

You may have noticed the rather large purple flyer dominating this post. Well, it advertises the upcoming publication PAPER MIRRORS, published by Crocus Books, part of Commonword, in which some of my writing features.

I am hoping this new publication will spur me on to revitalise my creative spirit and commitment to writing. To regain my voice so to speak. It's out December 12th. Read all about the launch on COMMONWORD'S Twitter tweet. And be sure and tell everyone about it - won't you?