Thursday, January 12, 2017

Weekend workings

The weekend is near and I am really looking forward to a hard earned rest.

Work is busy but I am keeping my commitment to make 2017 great by continuing my juicing and reigniting the writing.

I attended my writing group yesterday when we discussed existentialist literature in a restaurant called the French Olive and considered Kafka' s Metamorphosis.  I have not read this work but it certainly sounds like an interesting and important novella. Having read some of his short stories and visited a museum dedicated to his works in Prague many years ago, I am now encouraged to read this book.

We also carried out a writing exercise which was enjoyable. I may type it up and post it tomorrow.

With two whole days to myself, I hope to dedicate some time to my WIP ...and I plan to try out pilates as well as meet a friend for brunch.