Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sunny days and late nights

Today, I had dinner on my newly acquired garden table. I bought it as an impulse buy along with a parasol and chairs which were part of a six piece set. It cost me a fraction of the price I was going to pay for similar elsewhere. I've posted a picture of something similar on here! I paid £50 for my set and I am pretty chuffed with that bargain, I can tell you.



I felt like I was abroad this evening dining Al Fresco! It made me think about what life would be like abroad.

Recently, I've been staying up late watching my new SKY movies - there's so much choice it's fantastic!! Beats terrestrial TV that's for sure. And with CNN and Euronews I feel quite spoilt:-) I'm trying to make the most of the movies as they're free for 6 months then I'll have to decide whether I can live without them or not!

I know, I know- what about the writing?

Well, actually, tonight I'm up late because I've been gathering some pictures to help me make my novel One of a Kind more visual. The agent, I sent it to, said I needed more description, in places, so that's what I'll be working on tomorrow, as well as a few edits and developments.