Sunday, July 20, 2014

Back on track

After a rather extended hiatus from writing you will be glad to hear that I am once again up and at it again.

Of course, it is summer time and what better time to stay indoors and write?? Well, no- the heat is unbearable, the glass exacerbates it and on a sunny day, the last thing you might want to do is stay trapped behind a keyboard. However, when the muse hits you, you have to go with it.

That and a writing contract for some more educational writing forces me to do so! Yes, my summer is nicely mapped out in terms of writing a number of things, including updating old and writing new.

In addition to this, after a rather protracted absence some of my fiction work will be getting much needed attention so I may invest in a DO NOT DISTURB. WRITER AT WORK sign.  Yes, these do exist in many forms, it would seem! From the rather in your face roadwork type signs to the make your own handicraft or technologically advanced signs! Can you tell I am seriously considering getting one?

And as I am intending to write more now it is summer, I hope to update my rather neglected blog more often than I have done so recently.

So this will be me. Look at those fingers and hair go. Let's hope I set a world record in speed typing.