Saturday, October 22, 2011

October already!

Well I kept posting very well for a while but have let it lapse a little, recently. However, I do have a good excuse or two!

I am currently working on some writing for Cross Academe which is taking longer than anticipated and is frustrating me a little but such is life. In addition, I am reviewing some material for National Schools Partnership. And if that wasn't enough I completed my dissertation at the end of September and now await my result.

Also, I recently completed some crucial training for my other educational work which means that I will be taking more of a lead in some areas. So yes I have been busy!!

In case you were keen to learn who won the GCSE literature guide for Animal Farm all those moons ago, I'm happy to say that Emma from Blackburn managed to bag a copy of the study guide. If you're still wanting a copy of the text then you'll be glad to hear that the guide is now available as an ebook from a number of websites including Ebooks. I have been told that other distributers are supplying ebooks to schools so perhaps one will appear in a school near you!