Monday, July 31, 2006

The Break-up

I've become addicted to Caramel Coffee Frappuccinos from Starbucks. They're really tasty. If you've not tried one, give yourself a treat.I've been living off them for the past few weeks.

Tonight, after having my fix of Frapuccino, I went to the cinema and ended up seeing The Break-up.

It was a spur of the moment thing and we had initially hoped to see The Lake House but that wasn't on, so we opted for The Break-up. It was okay. The on screen chemistry between Aniston and Vaughn wasn't great, at first, but they warmed up. There were some funny moments and quite a lot of realism, but overall I'd say okay.

On the other hand, yesterday, I saw a fantastic film on Sky called Dear Frankie.

It was heart warming and touching, but then I'm a big old softie. Highly recommended if you're into tear jerkers.